St Joseph’s Rangiora is a state integrated Catholic primary school for girls and boys up to Year 8. We have seven classrooms and a maximum roll of 175 students. Founded in 1887 by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart (Brown Jo’s) the school was then taken over by the sisters of Our Lady of the Missions in 1898.
St Joseph’s is forming the leaders of tomorrow. Every student is encouraged to reach their full potential socially and academically in order to develop as a whole person, reflect Christ to others and become a valuable member of society.